The SS Copenhagen was a steel-hulled cargo transporter. After just two years of service, she ran aground on the reef outside of Pompano and was abandoned. She is one of Florida’s 12 archaeological preserves. The card features:
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history of the SS Copenhagen and a description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site
Be sure to check out our other dive cards featuring popular wrecks and reefs in Broward County and in other parts of Florida.
Authors: Ian Popple, Otto Wagner, Peter McDougall
Dimensions: 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches
Description: Waterproof cards printed on plastic or laminated synthetic paper
Shipping: Shipped from our distribution center within seven business days. Shipping time depends on location.