Captain Dan was originally a Coast Guard buoy tender. She was renamed in honour of a local charter fishing captain before being deliberately sunk as an artificial reef with plenty of access holes to facilitate penetration into the wreck. The card features:
- 3D-rendered images of the wreck on both sides
- A brief history and description of the wreck
- Important depth information and a suggested path to assist in navigation
- Behavioural information for six key species likely to be found at the site and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site
Be sure to check out our other dive cards featuring popular wrecks and reefs in Broward County and in other parts of Florida.