United Caribbean is part of Wreck Trek Boca, a popular grouping of wrecks that lies just offshore of Boca Raton in Broward County. The trek includes the Sea Emperor and the often overlooked Noulla Express. The card features:
- A 3D-rendered image of the United Caribbean on the front of the card, and one of the entire wreck trek on the back
- A brief description of the trek and of the history of United Caribbean
- Important depths and navigational information to help explore the wrecks, as well as a suggested route for the site
- Six key species likely to be found on the trek and where to look for them
- Ratings on the level of difficulty, current, depth, reef and fauna for the site
Be sure to check out our other dive cards featuring popular wrecks and reefs in Broward County and in other parts of Florida.
Authors: Ian Popple, Otto Wagner, Peter McDougall
Dimensions: 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches
Description: Waterproof cards printed on plastic or laminated synthetic paper
Shipping: Shipped from our distribution center within seven business days. Shipping time depends on location.